Friday, September 9, 2011

Crop for the CURE



Tomorrow is the big crop for team "The Inspired".  If you live in the Philadelphia area, please consider coming to Black Rock Retreat Center for our all day crop tomorrow!!  Details at this facebook link here.



Please tell your friends!  Team "The Inspired" is only at 18% of the needed money and if they don't raise what they need they can not walk.  I really want to help them reach their goal for my friend and my mother-in-law who is recovering from surgery as I write.  For my mother, my sisters, my friends and my dear sweet daughter - I want to help for all of them.





100% (YES you read this correctly, 100%) of the profit from this even will be going to this team.  We will also be having a silent auction to raise money as well.  Please share this with everyone you know and come if you can!  I so appreciate your prayers and support!!  More information can be found HERE!  To donate directly to the team you can go here.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for introducing yourself, Elizabeth. As a believer myself, I appreciate that you share your faith here on your blog.
    I hope you'll stop by Julie's Open Window, follow along and enjoy the fun there.....and thank you so much for supporting The Play Date Cafe Challenge.
    Make sure you stop by my other challenge blog, CAS-ual Fridays too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...